Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Aboard (by Tyler Cobb)

Hello, and welcome aboard to an unofficial blog of the 2010-2011 University of Missouri's mens basketball team. The name is Tyler Cobb, and for anyone that knows me personally, knows how much I love my Missouri Tigers.

I am currently 20 years young and an inspired writer. I graduated from Southeast High School in the year of 2009 and currently am living in central illinois--but my heart has always been located in St. Louis and Columbia when it comes to sports (which is a big part of my life).

I am using this blog to help me get practice writing. My dream is to become a sports writer, or to become either a TV or radio broadcaster. I am planning on attending LLCC in the spring semester and going there for two-years before transferring to either the likes of Missouri (my dream), Northwestern, or Bradley and finishing out my degree for writing.

In the blog, I will be writing game previews for every game, game recaps for every game, my own anaylsts on both the team and players on the team, as well as much, much more. If there is ever anything that you would like for me to write on, please feel free to leave me a comment or to send me an email at tcobb0839@yahoo.com . Also, please feel free to critisize my writing when you think it is neccessary.


For those of you who are interested, my favorite Missouri player of all-time is Kareem Rush. The energy that he played with was amazing and he was one of the most passionate players I have seen in my life wear the Mizzou uniform. My favorite current player is Kimmie English, but im excited to see these newcomers that Mike Anderson has brought in for this season.

Please continue to read the blog and coming back. Thanks for all of the support. MIZ!!!!! You know the rest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment